Tuesday, November 30, 2010

home sweet home!

We are home from a whirlwind 11 day trip to Maryland. We saw lots of family, ate too much food and had a wonderful time. Now I am trying to dig myself out from under piles of laundry, groceries, and the general "we've been away for 11 days mess". Our dining room and kitchen table are piles so high with stuff you can't even see the surface, but my Christmas Tree is up... not decorated, but up, none the less.

While we were unloading the car last night I realized we had accidentally returned one of our public library items to the church library (in MD,oops!) and the librarian at the church was kind enough to offer to mail them to our library, since we can't just swing by and pick them up!

I've got a few things I am still hopping to get into my Etsy Shop this week in between cookie making and Christmas sewing (and catching up on my blog reading, there are over 200 unread post in my reader right now!). A few Camera Straps and maybe some sketch books too.

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online