Wednesday, May 15, 2013

free fox softie pattern

My hand sewing class started working on these felt foxes today and I thought I would share my pattern with you all.   It is hard to tell in the photo, but this little fox stands about 7" tall and 6" wide.  If you cut carefully you can get the whole body out if one piece of craft felt (which is what the girls are using, I used wool felt for mine - bought it here). 



As always, if you stitch up your own version of my pattern I would LOVE to see it! Please share pictures in my Flickr group! Feel free to ask any questions about any of my patterns and I will answer them in the comments. Happy stitching :)

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Thanks again for the pattern. I used it for a cute baby gift set. Wish I could leave a photo to show you. https://scontent-b-pao.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1377241_441931449258985_275817012_n.jpg

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I made the foxes and fell in love with them! I had such fun and love the pattern you shared! Hope you'll stop by my blog to see my post and to read the sweet comments. Everyone loves them! Thank you so very much! Hugs, Diane http://lavenderdreamstoo.blogspot.com/

best erectile dysfunction pills said...

Hi, I do think this is a great blog. I stumbledupon it ;) I may come back once again since I book-marked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to help others.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online