Thursday, August 29, 2013

craft camp wrap up

I missed posting pictures last week (and taking them too, apparently, as these first 2 shots are the only ones I got from the whole morning!) but the girls made these flower mobiles.  Honestly this was probably the least favorite craft we did.  Those felt flowers were a bit tedious and it took us the whole 3 hours (with a short break for snack) to finish them up.  I also did these with Tallulah and the other student in my hand sewing class this summer- not sure if I ever posted pictures or not...


Today was our last class and we did freeze paper stencils.  The girls picked their designs last week and I had them all cut and ready to be ironed on to the t-shirts when they got here this morning.



They turned out super cute (sorry for the dark photo!)



We dipped marshmallows in chocolate and sprinkles for snack- these ones got a little messy, but tasty :)

And for our final project the girls did crayon canvases.  Now is a great time to stock up on 50 cent crayons at Walmart for more of these.  This project is always a big hit, if you haven't tried it yet you should!



I had such a great time crafting with these girls this month!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online