Monday, July 1, 2013

monday

We dropped Regan off at camp this morning.  She is officially way to cool for me- I could hardly even get her to come down from her bunk and say good bye to her baby sister let alone me!  Her counselors seemed nice and I am sure she is having a blast.  Usually she doesn't want to leave when we pick her up at the end of the week :)  The boys go next week and they are asking to pack their bags already!

Thanks to Sew Mama Sew's post today I found myself completely sucked in to The Great British Sewing Bee.  I plugged in the headphones and watched two episodes this afternoon while I worked on finishing up July.  All I've got left is to stitch the letters on and I will be done!  So, if I find another chunk of time soon I just might have the pattern up by weeks end!

I totally dropped the ball on photographing Craft Night (again). The couple of pictures I did take are so dark they are not worth sharing.  I've really got to figure out how to take decent pictures in here at night.  Anyway, 15 people came and together they made 20+ bracelets.  I think everyone had a good time. I would love to do this craft again, it really was fun (addicting too!)

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online