Thursday, May 29, 2014

dreaming

The hubby and I have been talking about possibly redoing our kitchen and maybe even putting down some real flooring (we ripped out all the carpet in the house and painted the sub floors awhile back).  I haven't blogged about it because I am still not sure when/if it will happen, but I have been spending a good bit of time the last month or so researching and talking to contractors and cabinet companies etc.   So, I though it might be fun to share some of the things that have inspired my plans so far...

We want to take down the wall between the kitchen and dining room and have a nice big peninsula like this:
Living With Kids: Kimberly Taylor
more pictures here

I love these built in hutches: 
 Rempel kitchen buffet


Clean-and-Casual Design

back splash

source

This is one of the counters I like:
light colored granite (Bianco Romano), cream colored subway tile, farm-style sink, Stardust by Benjamin Moore paint, and white cabinets. Love the upgrade simplicity….dream kitchen!!!
source

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these stools, but I have not convinced the hubby yet that we need rainbow stools for our peninsula.
BH&G rainbow kitchen
source

If you want to see more kitchen inspiration check out my kitchen pinterest board :)

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online