Wednesday, December 8, 2010

holiday sewing

I always hate that this time of year there is so much sewing and crafting going on in my "studio" but that I can't share it! I am nearing the half way point of my Christmas sewing (not too bad with still a bit more than two weeks to go) and I so want to show you the things I've been making, but unfortunately it will have to wait until all gifts have been safely given! In the mean time, here is a little peek at one gift I can share... I am stitching up a few ornaments for the Preschool teachers, I got these two done today and will try and make a few more tomorrow before the last day of Preschool- Friday.
These are not my patterns, I printed them a few weeks back from somewhere I can't remember... the cutest little online holiday magazine on someones blog... Oh wait... I think I found it... Oh, yeah! Here it is! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online