Wednesday, October 26, 2011

i have a confession to make...

Not too long ago I blogged about how I knew Pinterest was all the rage, but I was happy with my little tumblr page to hold all my links to various projects and ideas.  Then shortly after that post a friend blogged about how she had finally succumbed to the Pinterest rage because of the organizational dream that it was.  She had me at organization(al).  So, I found my way over to Pinterest... just to check out her claims, and was sucked in immediately.

So without further ado... here is my Pinterest page


I saw a pin the other day and thought maybe I would share a few things that I have recently pinned and made.



First up, I made this delicious lemon peel-apart bread yesterday.  Oh so yummy!



I also made this pizza style monkey bread.  One recipe was not enough to feed our whole family so I  served the leftover garlic butter over pasta.  I will definitely make this again.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online