Monday, November 18, 2013

never again

Somehow, my son who HATES to get his hair cut decided he wanted a buzz cut.  I resisted for awhile but tonight I finally caved...
With his hair short like this he looks SO much like his dad as a kid!  I am sure the hubby's family will agree- I think especially in this second photo.
And in case you had forgotten what he looked like before (and why I hate to cut off that gorgeous hair) here is a recent pre-buzz photo.
I've already told him I won't ever buzz it again.  Don't get me wrong, he is as handsome as ever, I just think it is a shame to cut all that awesome red hair off, especially when he wears it so well :)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

OMG! that transports me back to Elem school. a little clone! are you sure you even gave him some of your genes? :-)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online