Wednesday, August 6, 2014

kitchen update

I took pictures a few days ago to share, but things have been a little crazy around here the past week (that is a story for another post) and I never got those pictures up.  So, this is where we are at as of this afternoon...

All but one of the base cabinets are installed plus most of the wall cabinets.  My oven and microwave are hooked up and ready for use (yay!)  There was a problem with the fridge cabinet, so we are waiting for 3 new pieces to be shipped before they are installed.  That blue tape of the floor is roughly where the counter will come out to. 

The cabinets behind the dishwasher and shop vac are my "hutch" piece.  The top cabinets will actually sit on the granite, so they won't be installed until the granite goes in next week.

The view into the living/dining room.  The cabinet on the left will be my trash pull outs, then sink, dishwasher and a small cabinet.

And here is the view from the great room.  There are a total of 4 cabinets on this side of the peninsula, the one in the corner (left) still needs to be build.
Things are coming along quite nicely, and pretty quickly too.  I love watching our new space take shape!  Back with more pictures soon :)  And I am happy to answer any questions in the comment section.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online