Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hold on to that picture

Max is sleeping.  I have not been able to get him to nap for at least a week.  Yesterday I almost resorted to Benadryl, but settled for some quiet time alone in his room.   Today, when I was tucking Max in he said, "Do you want to sleep with me Mommy?"  How could I refuse?  These moments are fleeting as he grows more independent everyday.  It only took a few moments before I could hear the even breaths that accompany sleep beside me.  I wish I had a camera with me as I lie there to capture his face in those few moments before sleep.  As soon as I lay down beside him he squeezed his little eyes closed, with a half smile on his face.  It was a picture I will have to hold on to forever in my memory.   

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online