Friday, April 8, 2011

buttercup's for the teachers

My parents have been here all week and we have been busy getting things ready for our CC, year end celebration, tonight. It was really nice having extra help getting all the artwork ready to be displayed, making a costume for Max (his class is presenting on Geography and they are supposed to dress like someone from the country they represent), and keeping the house running while I spent an afternoon sewing up teacher gifts! (We are also enjoying a new (un-cracked) sidewalk. Thanks Mom and Dad!)

Anywho, I thought I would share some pictures of a few of the teacher gifts I made yesterday. I used Rae's free buttercup pattern, only adding a button and loop closure instead of a magnetic snap. The fabric is Parisville (I think).

And just for fun, check out the rain boots I scored for $4.56 at Target today! Last pair and in my size!

1 comment:

Rachel Marie said...

adorable bags! can i be your kids' teacher ;)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online