Monday, March 12, 2012

free march embroidery pattern

I am a bit later than I had planned, but I finally have my March embroidery pattern finished!  This one is my favorite so far.  That flowery rectangle of fabric is the last sizeable piece of a vintage print I snagged from my mom years ago.  One of my favorites :)  I realized when I went to stitch the "arch" in March that it maybe was not the best choice for visibility of the letters, but I still love it.  I can't take full credit for this block.  It was inspired by something I saw online probably over a year ago.  Unfortunately that was before I was on Pinterest, or even Tumblr so I have no idea where it was to reference it. 

And here they are all together.  It is so fun to see this project that has been in my mind for so long come to being!

March Calendar Pattern

Remember, if you stitch up your own version of my pattern I would LOVE to see it! Please share pictures in my Flickr group!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online