Friday, April 13, 2012

new rug

Last week the hubby asked if we could find a rug for our living room for around $100. I did not think it was likely to find much besides a bound carpet remnant for that price, but went online to see what I could find.  It was total disbelief when I stumbled upon this hand-tufted, 5x8 wool rug on sale for $59 on Amazon.
After consulting the hubby, I quickly added it to my cart and made my purchase before someone realized that they had way under-priced this rug and even still I waited all week for the email that I knew I would receive telling me there had been a mistake.  Well, that email never came... and the rug did!  Went back on Amazon when we got the rug and the price had increased by nearly $200! 

1 comment:

Joanna B said...

I think that's a Company C rug. Great find, and super great price!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online