Tuesday, April 24, 2012

scrap busting

I am working on a large custom bunting order and my customer wants a mini version of my scalloped bunting, so yesterday pulled out my scraps and sewed up this mini bunting as a test run.  Regan asked if she could buy it from me, so I guess that means it turned out okay :)

While I was digging through the scrap bins I decided to throw together one of these Sleepy Time Doll Quilts, just for fun.

I love the little animals peeking out over the top of the patchwork. You can buy the pattern here.  For this one I just did some lazy stitch in the ditch machine quilting, but I will hand quilt my next one...
Yep, It was so fun to put this together I am already planning another- totally different color scheme.  I'll be sure to post pictures when I am done.  And somewhere in there I will find time to work on that custom bunting order too :)

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online