Wednesday, May 16, 2012

getting away and catching up

We got home Sunday night from a week away visiting our families. 
There were tea parties with Grandma Bev
Forts built with cousins
trips to the park
And much more!

When we got home one of our neighbors came to our door with a brand new car seat for the baby! We were blown away by their generosity. 
The kids have loved hiding in the box (of course) and every time Addie sees the car seat she says "that's baby's car seat!"

I was really hoping to jump right back into the swing of things this week but am finding it is taking longer than I though to settle back in.  I have a long list of things I would like to be doing but am having a hard time finding the energy to do the things I need to do first!   Welcome to the 3rd trimester!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online