Monday, March 25, 2013

craft night

I had great intentions about taking lots of pictures and blogging about all the fun we had a craft night... and then at 11pm I realized I had taken not one picture!  Oops!  Half of the girls had gone home already, but I did manage to snap 4 pictures before everyone else left!  It was a great evening full of pizza, desserts, laughter and sewing.  I can't wait to do it again! (And I promise to do a better job of documenting it next time!)



And this is what stopped me from blogging those 4 pictures last week... a sick Addie :(  Poor girl was a mess all week!  This was the second day in a row she fell asleep on a chair in the kitchen.
This past weekend I sewed up 8 more baskets (these are seriously addictive) for the tutors at CC.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online