Tuesday, January 28, 2014

addie is 4!

Adelaide turned 4 last week!   I am soaking up these days where she still willingly holds my hand in the parking lot and will curl up in bed for a good snuggle.  Although I sometimes wish that she would let someone other than mom do anything for her, I secretly love how much she still needs me.

Unfortunately she woke up on her birthday with a fever and feeling pretty miserable.  Turned out she had Strep and an ear infection- not a very good birthday present!

By the afternoon (with the help of some medicine) she was feeling a little better and we actually got some smiles and giggles out of her.
This little girls makes me smile :)  Happy Birthday, Addie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the day was a winner for everyone. You all got more snow than we did. Love you all.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online