Thursday, April 16, 2015

coop progress

We finished framing the coop and built the nesting boxes this week.   Although a lot of the work I need to do myself the kids are all helping whenever they can. 


The kids said they were going to put the coop in the front yard and sell hot dogs out of it if owning chickens didn't work out for us :)

I got pretty frustrated trying to cut the pieces for the nesting box with only a circular saw, but I finally figured it out and even though it is far from perfect I am feeling pretty good about what we've accomplished so far. 

This is the first time I've ever built anything like this and sometimes the task seems a bit overwhelming but it is so rewarding to push through my doubts and insecurities.  I am really enjoying the whole process!
Next up, roof trusses!

4 comments:

Grammy said...

WAY TO GO! It is looking good. I like the cute little chick peeking out of the nesting box.
And the power tool girl!

Grammy said...

I did not see the handsome boy hiding in the coop the first time I looked.

Edi said...

Ingin memperoleh info menang judi dan video bokep lengkap, segera kunjungi situs yang ada dibawah ini.

Info Jitu
Koin Pulsa
Cheat Pasti
Cheat Game Onlines
Situs Panas

Anonymous said...

شركة تنظيف بالاحساء
شركة صيانة افران بالاحساء

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online