Tuesday, April 7, 2015

tutor gifts

It's that time of year again!  This Thursday is our last day of Classical Conversations for the year.  I can't believe how fast this year has gone by!  As I have every other year, I made gifts for each of my children's tutors and the nursery workers.  I used this tutorial for the coin purses.  These little bags are totally addicting to make, so be warned.  They were not what I had planned to make for the tutors, but when I found myself making more and more of them it just made sense to give these instead of starting a totally new project.

I put some Burt's Bee's chap stick in the bags and filled the baskets with Easter grass and candy.
 I ended up giving all but one of the bags I made away so I am totally going to have to make more!  If you think you want to make some of these bags I recommend looking for the clasps on Ebay.  I ended up getting 25 clasps for less than the cost of two at Michael's... and trust me, you are not gonna want to stop making them at two!

And just for fun, here are some of the tutor gifts I have made in the past.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online