Thursday, July 30, 2009

"we got a package!"

The mail seems to have a theme today, Japan. First, we received a fabulous package from my friend Bethany in Japan, full of all sorts of goodies for the kids... Thank you sooo much Bethany, this should keep them busy for the rest of the day!

and second, I received this Japanese fabric that I ordered last week!
I have a special project planned for this fabric and I can't wait to get started on it. Unfortunately I think I might be a bit before I get to start since we will be traveling the next few weekends. I will be sure to share as soon as I've gotten underway! Meanwhile, I am back to the sewing machine to complete an order for two baby blanket and then getting ready to go to Maryland for my parents 50th anniversary this weekend!

1 comment:

bethany said...

yay! so glad it finally came! ENJOY! :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online