Saturday, October 23, 2010

fall

Fall is my favorite season. I love the cool weather, the colors, baking... I could go on. Anyway, so far our fall has been very mild- still in the upper 70's most days and the trees still green, just beginning to turn. So, today we celebrated a bit of fall in the house, starting with our favorite pumpkin pancake recipe, yum!

Then we decided to try out this project. Regan had seen the ones our friends had made and wanted to try too. We always love a painting projects and getting to use straws to paint? Even better!

Phil took the kids up the street to Hoffler Creek Wildlife Preserve for a hike so that I could have an hour or so of peaceful sewing (thanks, babe!) and I realized after I had laid out all my fabric for the camera straps that they too are following the fall theme of the day!
Gotta get back to that sewing, before the wild ones return :)

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online