Monday, September 19, 2011

busch gardens

 Grandma and Grandpa George took us to Busch Gardens Yesterday.  It was the kids first time (Their dad and I went when Regan and Micah were babies) and we had a great time!  The weather was cloudy and cool and there were hardly any lines.

Tallulah road her first roller coaster (That's me with my arms up, she was next to me).  She was pretty terrified, but before the day was up she decided she wanted to ride again!

I'm not sure what it is about this picture, but I love it.  Maybe my favorite of the day.

Grandma even rode a few rides with the kids.


Another one of my favorite pictures from the day.  They rode the tea cups (Turkish Delight) twice...

And we rode the Trade Wind twice too.

Adelaide fell asleep in the stroller, so while everyone else rode the gondola from England to Germany Addie and I walked.

I think this was Adelaide's favorite ride of the day.

I had to include this picture because my face here pretty much sums up the ride.  The women loading us on took f.o.r.e.v.e.r. to load this 6 egg ride, and while we were waiting it started to rain... the only time all day, and we were stuck just sitting there.  Even Adelaide thought this ride was boring :)

Regan rode her first real roller coaster, Apollo's Chariot.  Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of that since her dad and I both rode with her.  We never made it to the Griffon or that part of the park, we'll just have to save that for next time, hopefully it won't be another 8 years before we go back!

Thanks Grandma, we had a great time!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online