Tuesday, September 13, 2011

great wolf lodge

We surprised the kids with a trip to the Great Wolf Lodge (again) this weekend.  Poor Addie was fast asleep when we pulled into the parking lot and the kids started screaming with excitement.

Our room was not quite as big/nice as last time, but the kids LOVED the bunk beds :)

  

It was doubly fun to have some good friends there the same night as us. 

And what a way to celebrate turning 10!  Happy Birthday Regan!

We had a great time, but I woke up in the middle of the night stuffy and by the time we got home yesterday I was miserable.  I can't remember the last time I had a cold this bad! At least it waited until after we left to get bad!  Today I am catching up on laundry and laying around the house... hopefully I will be feeling up to doing school tomorrow, although I am sure the kids don't mind another day off :)

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online