Tuesday, October 23, 2012

better late than never! (May embroidery pattern)

I am WAY behind on this calendar project!  While at a craft show last week my friend asked how my calendar was coming along and said she planned to make one herself once I finished the patterns.  It was a gentle reminder that I need to get busy and finish this up!  So, here is May.  No promises on when I will get June up here.  I have a sketch already done, I just need to draw up the actual pattern and get it stitched up.  In case you've forgotten what all the others look like here are the links: January, February, March, and April.


May Calendar Pattern
Don't forget, if you stitch up your own version of my pattern I would LOVE to see it! Please share pictures in my Flickr group!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online