Tuesday, January 31, 2012

free february embroidery pattern

I finished stitching up my February embroidery piece over the weekend.  I am hoping to get started on March soon, but I've promised Max that I won't sew anything else until I finish his robe :)
In case you are curious about the details, I am sewing on an 8" square of white Kona Cotton and using wool-felt bought from this etsy shop and DMC embroidery floss (so far mostly 3 strands, but that will vary more in the next pattern).  I plan to border them in some fun cotton prints and possibly add some other embellishments when I've finished all the squares and can see the project all together.
February Pattern
Don't forget, if you stitch up your own version of my pattern I would LOVE to see it!  Please share pictures in my Flickr group!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online