Tuesday, April 30, 2013

the current favorite

I ordered this book on a whim a few weeks ago and it turns out that it is both mine and Regan's favorite kids sewing/craft book.  Regan is quickly working her way through every project in the book, but I wanted to share this one with you-  I think Regan's spool necklace turned out so cute, I love her color choices.

Now, if you have any crafty girls in your life you should definitely go order them a copy of We Love to Sew and check out Annabel's lovely blog, Little Pin Cushion Studio!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Regan I like your necklace. You color
choices are vibrant and very spring like. Maybe the next craft night you
should teach. Love, Grammy

Toms River Waterproofing said...

Awesomme blog you have here

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online