Thursday, October 16, 2008

the kids have been asking all week...

"When can we (really me) work on our costumes more?" I finally carved out some time today (in between laundry, three R's, pumpkin muffins and cleaning the house) to work on Regan's gown.

She picked out the silver fabric. I was nervous about sewing with it, as it is very thin and fragile, but it turned out to be not so difficult. It was time consuming thought since I lined it with the shimmery pink fabric for strength.It kinda looks more like an angel costume than a queen, but hopefully her cape will help pull it all together. That is a project for another day as I still need to puree the pumpkin for the muffins (and then make the muffins), cook dinner and get the house clean for bible study! Hope you are having a wonderful Thursday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I'm sure the cape and the crown will pull it all together.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online