Friday, October 10, 2008

the royal family

This was an easy project, just an hour or two to whip up 4 crowns, with jewels and all. I got the pattern from Amanda Soule's book, The Creative Family. She suggests using 100% wool felt. Unfortunately, I did not have any on hand, so I just used regular felt and they turned out fine. Next I am going to turn Max's shimmery gold cape into knights armor.
Tallulah had just woken up from her nap (a bit prematurely I think) and wanted nothing to do with wearing her crown. I convinced her to let baby wear it in the first photo, then in pic. # 2 she'd had enough and launched it across the room, this is her in-action.Here is Regan trying to sneak the crown on her head without her noticing... yeah right!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'll have to wear them to MT. The characters in the court will take photos with the kids.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online