Wednesday, April 22, 2009

down on the farm

Yesterday a group of us went to Hunt Club Farms in Virginia Beach for a field trip. It was hard for me to choose which pictures to post because we saw and did so much, so here are a few (or more) of my favorites...
Definitely the highlight of the trip, going into the chicken coop and getting hold the chickens!
Regan is in love!

"I finally caught one mom!"
She's so proud!Micah didn't go in the coop until later and so I did not get a picture of him with a chicken.

Tallulah is an animal lover, I think the goats were her favorite, she kept talking about them all afternoon.

I wanted to take this little guy home with me, isn't he so cute?

This pony was only a week old.

Planting sunflower seeds.
We also learned about bees, butterflies, frogs, worms... I was a great time!

1 comment:

Melissa Stover said...

looks like fun. love the pictures.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online