Sunday, April 26, 2009

my first dress!

Sew, I just finished the first dress I have ever sewn for myself! I have made a few dresses for the girls and I made my self a skirt once, but this was a much bigger undertaking than any of those! The pattern came from Weekend Sewing and was fairly easy to follow, but I had to adjust the pattern to fit me. I thought I had made the proper adjustments, but when I got it all together it was still too big around the top, so I had to take it apart and re-adjust! Anyway, I LOVE the fabric and I think it turned out pretty cute.

Regan was my photographer for these pictures, she did not do too bad for a 7 year old :)

Trying to take some pictures of the kids on this beautiful morning!

3 comments:

sam said...

sew cute! love you....

Cynthia said...

Very cute.

Melissa Stover said...

you did a great job! i want to try to make some baby shoes. i have that on my list as soon as i thread my bobbin again.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online