Monday, May 25, 2009

happy memorial day!

The kids found a pile of t-shirts this morning that I bought awhile back to embroider or applique and wanted me to get to work right away! I was able to applique a puppy on Max's shirt before we headed out to a friends house for lunch. The template for the puppy came from Anna Maria Horner's blog. Micah's shirt is up next (if we can find it, somehow it disappeared while I was sewing Max's puppy).
Here are the girls in their matching outfits, all smiles and ready for church.
Hope you are having a wonderful Memorial Day!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

love the photos (and the outfits... so regan DID wear it again?!) ... but in that last one... looks like SOMEONE is NOT quite ready for church. :-)

amy said...

Oh no! I did not even realize that! Oops :) lol

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online