Tuesday, January 12, 2010

show and tell

I know I have been MIA for the past week, but it seems like things have been moving at lighting speed the past week and I just have not had any time to blog! No real news on the baby front- I am a few cm dilated, but no real action- par for the course for me at this point :) We have gotten lots done around here since my mom arrived late last week, but I will save that for another post. For now I wanted to do a bit of show and tell... I finally finished Tallulah's blanket that I started in August.
I think you can tell from the pictures how much she likes it, and how much she liked modeling with it. I could not keep her off the blanket while I tried to photograph it- watch the progression of the piggies from the side of the blanket :)

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online