Sunday, January 31, 2010

we woke up to this...

They had been calling for 8+ inches of snow for our area starting late Friday night, but since moving to S. VA I have learned not to get my (or our kids) hopes too high when they call for snow around here. Needles to say, we were all pretty excited when we woke up to this Saturday morning!

The kids were soon petitioning me to get bundled up like this...
(Help, I've fallen and I can't get up! Remind you of A Christmas Story?)

And go out and play like this
Although it is still cold, the sun has been doing it's best to melt our winter wonderland away, but for now we at least still have a few inches of cold, white wonder out their and the kids aren't wasting one moment of it! Hope your weekend has been equally as wonderful- snow or no snow :)

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online