Wednesday, January 13, 2010

what we've been up to around here

Things have been pretty non-stop-baby-prep here since my mom arrived last week. There has been lots of shopping (for baby things), washing and folding (of baby things) rearranging, sewing and other stuff. In addition to both my mom and dad and Phil's dad and step mom being here for the weekend we also had a last minutes baby shower at the house when the power went out at church, where it was supposed to be held! Whew! No wonder I am tired!

Here are a few pictures of some of the things we have accomplished...

Rearranging the Master Bedroom to make room for the cradle.

My dad made this cradle for me when I was a baby and all of my babies have slept in it. (It is loaded up with my hospital bags right now, ready to go anytime :)

I still have not gotten the pictures up on the wall (except that one that Regan hung over my glider) but at least my baby will have a place to sleep when she comes home.

Today we finished up the curtains for the babies room- window...
and closet door.
I think I am ready to just veg on the couch for the next few days until the baby comes, we'll see how well I do at that :)

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online