Tuesday, February 1, 2011

catching up

I never posted a day 7. Seems the cough that had been teasing us all week hit with full force on Saturday night. Lu just could. not. stop. coughing! Then Addie caught the cold and by bedtime on Sunday I had two kids with fever, two with soar throats and a possible ear infection!

We went to the Dr. yesterday and sure enough, strep and an ear infection! The morning and half the afternoon were awash with the Dr. appointment and waiting for our prescriptions (somehow the Dr. managed to send 4 rx's to Target and 1 to Walmart?!)

By the time we were home, got the baby down for a nap, and took care of some other things that needed my attention if was after 3pm, too late to start school, so I decided to sew something. A skirt for my microwave cart.
I am still not sure if I really like it, but it does cover the clutter underneath, and that I do like! After sewing this I am feeling motivated to do more sewing from my stash. I am thinking about maybe a month long "sew from your stash" challenge, wanna join in? I know celebrate the boy month is coming up and I want to actually try to sew along this year, so maybe after that.

I've got to catch up on all I missed the past two days, hope to be back here soon!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online