Saturday, January 29, 2011

a week in the life, day 6

Saturday, January 29- no plan

It is nearly 9pm. Today I had no plan. Lots of ideas of what I wanted to do, but I never made a list, and now it is 9pm and I feel like I've accomplished nothing. I did not even take 1 picture. As a matter of fact, I charged my camera battery last night and did not even take it off the charger today.

The kids will tell you it was the best day of their life though, and really, that is so much more important than accomplishing anything I might have on a list. We did not do anything special, had waffles for breakfast, the kids played out side (it was a beautiful day), played a game of Apples to Apples Jr. (the new favorite in our house, thanks Grammy). We did go to Office Max and get a new printer and spent some time this evening getting it set up. And I just started a load of laundry, so that's something. :)

I am off to take a bath and read for a bit, my latest guilty pleasure :)

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online