Friday, July 15, 2011

grounded

I cleaned off my sewing desk last night and made a list of just the unfinished projects I found piled on the desk. (The desk was piled so high I have not been able to sew on it for weeks... or months. My sewing machine has found a new home of the dining room table.)

So, I have officially grounded myself from starting anything new until I finish these projects (plus sewing for the shop, I still have some more camera straps to finish and list and possibly a few custom orders).
I will let you know how I am progressing. I am hoping to get through this pile quickly cause I've got some projects I really want to get started on!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

grounding myself would be a good plan but my craft ADD won't let me!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online