Friday, December 30, 2011

happy end of 2011

Last night I packed up Christmas.  I LOVE having a live tree for Christmas, but after almost 5 weeks of being in our house there really wasn't anything "live" about that tree.  It stopped drinking water two weeks ago and the smell of old dying tree was starting to get to me.  Not to mention the feeling that the walls were closing in on me from all the extra decorations, presents and bathroom remodel overflow that has been apart of our home the last few weeks.  All that to say, I was a bit sad when taking the lights off the tree last night, but once it was all said and done I looked around our living room/dining room and felt like I could breath again.  I am ready for a fresh start.  2012 is looking like a pretty exciting year for us and I am ready :)

Wishing you a happy end to 2011 this weekend!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online