Monday, December 26, 2011

merry chirstmas!

We had a wonderful and relaxing christmas here... which was much needed after a crazy week of plumbers and tile guys in and out too many times, but that is another post all together :)

I laughed when I went to take pictures of the tree surrounded with presents... look closely...

and this is what you find decorating your tree when you've got 7 and 9 year old boys in your house :)

In all the craziness of remodeling 2 (I don't think I ever told you we were doing both!) bathrooms I did not quite finish the kids pjs, but they were gracious about it- I put the finishing snaps on the girl's shirts after they opened them and the boys just got their pants, not the shirts.  Phil even surprised me with a pair of Wonder Woman pjs!  In case you did not know, I heart Wonder Woman :)

Regan made this adorable Little Red Ridinghood doll for Addie.  She's really getting good at doll making!

But by far the best gift of the day was this...


FYI, we are working on a safer, more permanent starting platform and until then, they won't be riding without adult supervision :)

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online