Monday, January 30, 2012

random monday

Thanks so much for all your congratulations last week! We are all really excited about adding another brother or sister to the pack :)

So, since I found out I was pregnant I have been trying really hard to keep up with life around here, but lots of things have fallen through the cracks... like I have not checked my etsy shop since before Christmas, I don't even know if there is even anything in it anymore!  And I still have not finished the kids Christmas pajamas!  I did get two robes sew on Saturday, but still have another robe and the boys shirts left to sew... at this rate they will get them just in time for it to be too warm to wear flannel... who am I kidding, this winter has been so warm they have not needed their flannel jammies yet!

I also realized the other day, when thinking about things I have not blogged yet, that I have not mentioned anything about the new church plant we have joined, and that's a pretty major life change for us!  Long story short, we were approached last fall with an opportunity to serve with a new PCA (Presbyterian Church of America) church in our area.  After much prayer we decided to join the plant.  It was bitter sweet leaving our old church- they were (still are) like family to us and we loved the 6 years that we served with them, but we are super excited about this new direction that God is leading us in.  We started meeting as a core team this month and will "go public" in late March.

Just to add to the randomness, here are some picture I took the other night at dinner.  The hubby was reading to the kids and I was trying to catch this sweet moment of Lulu on her dad's shoulders and the other kids leaning in the see picture on the page (He's reading Little House in the Big Woods) but you know as soon as they see the camera everything changes and they all started hamming it up.  This is what I got instead...




I'll be back tomorrow with my February pattern.  Happy Monday!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online