Wednesday, August 29, 2012

catching up

Emmaline is doing well.  She seems to have made a full recovery from her surgery last week and is enjoying all the snuggle time she can get in this last week before school starts :)


By some miracle I have found a bit of time here and there to sew this week.  Over the weekend I made these ruffle pants and capris for Adelaide and Tallulah.

I found this picture of Addie wearing her pants on Regan's camera.

Yesterday I attempted to design my own cupcake pin cushion... It did not turn out quite the way I had hoped.  Guess it is back to the drawing board, or I might just give up! (the top of this was inspired by this tutorial)

Tomorrow is our first day of CC!  The kids are super excited and I am totally. not. ready.  I am eyeball deep in that newborn delirium and wondering how long it will take to swim out of it.  Somehow I think the usual 6 months adjustment time just might continue on for ever with baby number 6!  Our pastor asked me on Sunday if the craziness had settled down at our house.  I just laughed and reminded him that we do have 6 kids! 

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online