Friday, December 26, 2008

handmade christmas

Here is what I have been busy working on for the past month, but couldn't show you... We did have some store bought gifts this year, but for the most part I tried to make gifts. It was really fun making most of our gifts and I look forward to more handmade (or Mama-made) Christmas' in the future!

I made these ornaments for the couples in our Bible study. They were inspired by these at Pretty Little Things.

These are Art Books so the kids can take their drawing materials with them.
For my Firefighter, Max
Micah's Pirate bookRegan's book
A Lazy Day Skirt for Lulu, since she loves to dress up and isn't quite ready for colored pencils and sketchbooks yet.

A puppet theater for the puppets Santa brought them (The Royal Family and Goldilocks and the 3 Bears from HearthSong)

Knit Hats and Crocheted scarves for the kids.

1 comment:

Birdie said...

Great work! You have, indeed, been busy.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online