Tuesday, March 3, 2009

fruit of the Spirit

We are studying etiquette, manners and service this week and a part of that is learning about the Fruit of the Spirit and how our Faith(in Christ) is exhibited in our Works or behavior. One of our activities was to make a Fruit of the Spirit Tree from a branch and hang paper fruit on the branches. We decided to just add the FOS to our "Family Tree" in our kitchen.
Sorry for the bad pictures, but the sun is streaming in through the window right next to the tree and putting a nice haze on the pictures! If I actually watched those DVD's that came with my camera, I might know how to avoid/fix this, but I just have not found the time to do it... I will have to add it to my list of things to do. :)

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online