Tuesday, March 17, 2009

seeing green

In our house we celebrate St. Patrick's Day with food coloring. Growing up I remember my mom coloring our whole dinner green. In the Little White Schoolhouse we have had green milk, green french toast, green scrambled eggs... Today we kept things low key, of course starting the morning off with Lucky Charms, is their any other breakfast on St. Patty's day?

Green lemonade...

shamrock cupcakes with sparkly green icing...

and of course I couldn't resist a little green surprise :)

The kids and I painted this Japanese screen today. I drew the design and gave some artistic direction but they did most of painting, didn't they do a great job?

While I was helping the boy put their Lego ship (back) together Regan headed off to the craft/dining/school room to work on her own project... It's the Easter Bunny!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online