Saturday, March 28, 2009

my first buttercup

So, here is the first buttercup purse I made. It was a birthday present for my sister, so I had to wait until I gave it to her to post the pictures. This is my first completed project out of my Anna Maria Horner stash. I love how it turned out, maybe even more than I like the second one I made for myself! I did not have a purse snap when I made this, so I used a large fabric covered button instead which adds a little bit more room to the purse. I had one more picture on here, but I accidentally erased it and don't know how to get it back (we are in MD and I am using my sister's PC, I'm a MAC user)!



Hopefully I will be able to get my pictures up and post more from our time here in MD. I've got some pictures on my mom's computer, but for some reason her computer does not want to go online! Hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

sam said...

I LOVE MY PURSE, THANKS AMY!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online