Monday, March 2, 2009

thank you and another baby...

blanket! Here is my latest sewing project, but first I have to say thank you to everyone for the nice comments on our tabernacle! It always makes one feel good to have many people telling them how awesome their latest project is, weather it be for school or for fun, so thanks!

Another baby is on the way at church, and although it is not their first and there will be no shower, I could not resist making something for the newest addition of their family!
This time I bought a little extra fabric to make the blanket nice and big and also to throw together a few matching burp cloths.
Don't you just love this fabric?
I am off to work on my lesson plans, hope you are all staying nice in warm in your homes tonight (it is 28 here and still flurrying)!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online