Wednesday, August 12, 2009

birthday sewing

So, Phil's sister and family are coming to visit tomorrow and one of their boys will be turning 4 this weekend so, we will get to have a small family birthday party for him. Spider-man is the theme and Regan really wanted to make a gift for him, so we decided on a mask- of course I made it so complicated that she really could not do much of it, but she help me with the design and sewed when she could. I am happy with how it turned out but I told my boys "Don't even ask me to make one for you, cause I'm not doing this again!" :)

We could not find any Spider-man fabric, so the boys picked out this fabric for a sketch book cover.

here is the inside.

And here is a sneak peak at my next sketch book cover- those monkeys were just too cute to pass up! I think they would make fabulous pants for a baby boy, but I am grounded from starting any new projects or buying any new supplies until I complete all the ones I've already started and or bought the supplies to make (right now the list is up to about 15 projects!).

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online