Saturday, August 1, 2009

placenta brain

So, yesterday, when I should have been preparing for our trip to Maryland- packing, laundry, cleaning, finishing up scrap book pages for the book we are all putting together for my parents... you get the point, I seemed to be distracted by every other thing possible and doing everything in my power to avoid that which I really aught to be doing. So, in true Amy fashion, I decided that what we really needed to do was return something to the library (even though I know it was closed), and go to Michael's for yarn, of course! So, off we go, "let's go kids, do you have your shoes on, have you gone potty, yes you can bring your money..." So, there we were, on our little errand run when I decided I needed to make a phone call, so I reach into my handy little pleated pocket on the side of my new purse (fabulous idea, BTW, totally love my pockets, I never loose my keys in the bottom of my purse anymore!) anyway, back to my story- and I pull out this:
Wait, let's take a closer look...
Yup, I brought the house phone with me! And in case you were wondering, no, it did not work, but lucky for me I was happy to discover my cell phone in the other pocket :) I promise I am not usually this absent minded, it's gotta be the placenta brain! So, do you have any funny pregnancy stories? Please share!

1 comment:

Melissa Stover said...

i've done that before, except i put the house phone in my purse instead of my cell.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online