Saturday, December 19, 2009

an exercise in self control

So, 6 months ago I sketched this in my notebook with the thought that I would love to get my dad to build this for me, but knowing he probably wouldn't...

Then when I was in Michael's today buying elastic and a few other notions I found this.
With my 40% off coupon it was only $3.50! I've already been painting and altering it in my mind. It is taking some serious self control to not start working on it right now, but Christmas gifts still wait to be sewn and wrapped, so alas, it must wait until after Christmas. I can't wait to show you all the finished product and hope it looks as good in real life as it does in my head!

Oh, and here is something else I "found" upon returning from picking up dinner tonight...
It's snowing now- not likely any of the kids (let alone my dinner time napper) will go to bed anytime soon!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online