Tuesday, December 1, 2009

slow progress

I am making slow progress here with my Christmas decorating. The tree is up and has lights but no decorations (much to the children's chagrin), our advent calendars and Jesse Tree are up and I finished putting my Dollar Tree wreath together (not quite as easy as I anticipated as the hooks on these ornaments break pretty easily- I am also not sure where I will hang it- it is too deep/thick for the front door and the storm door will not close with it there!) Despite all that, I am happy with how it turned out. I love the colors and look forward to admiring it for the next month!Well, time to get back to the grind- the children are going to form a coup soon if we don't start decorating the tree! Happy First of December!

2 comments:

jen said...

beautiful! we're attempting to put up the tree this weekend...

wow, girl, the time is flying... you're less than 2 months away, right? how about a belly picture! ;)

Leslie said...

what a pretty wreath!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online